Adding sub-users tcadmin
About this article.
Adding a sub-admin to your TC Admin account can be easily done in 4 steps.
Follow these steps:
- Login to TCAdmin.
- Click under User Management on Sub Users.
- In the upper left corner click on New.
- In the User information tab insert the Username and Password for you sub-admin.
- In the Profile tab insert the necessary information.
- In the Game/Voice Service Permissions you can specify the permissions of your sub-admin for every one of your Services.
- Click on Save.Now your sub-admin can login with their own username and password that you have set for them.If you ran into any problems we will be happy to assist you in any way we can just by starting a LiveChat or opening a Ticket.