Uploading your own JAR
About this article.Uploading a custom JAR to your minecraft server can be easily done in a fewsteps.
Follow these steps:
- login to TCAdmin.
- Click under Game & Voice Management on Game Service.
- Click on Manage at the server you want to upload the custom jar to.
- Make sure that your server is turned off.
- Click on File Manager. Click Upload and select your custom jar.
- Go back to the main page of your service and click on Commandline Manager.
- Click on Select on the right end of the default commandline.
- Change Server jar to the jar file you have just uploaded and click on Apply.
- Go back to the main page of your service and start the server.Now your server is running on a custom jar! Enjoy.If you ran into any problems we will be happy to assist you in any way we can just by starting a LiveChat or opening a Ticket.
Was this answer helpful?
To create an icon that shows up on the server list, follow these steps:Requirements: Have file...