How to install spigot on your server.
About this article.When you purchase your server, your server will be automatically set to vanilla minecraft, this article will guide you on how to install spigot to your server to make plugins that are installed to your server work.
- First, login to your TcAdmin control panel.
- After logging in click on “Game services” at the left side of the screen under the category “Game and Voice Management”.
- At the bottom of your browsing page you will see multiple menus including “Configuration files”, “Commandline manager”, “Updates”, click on “Updates”.
- After clicking on “Updates”, you will be sent to a new page.
- At the new page , you will see multiple Spigot updates,you could download any version you want but we suggest you to download “Spigot Latest” which will download for you the latest spigot version.
- After choosing the version you want to download ,click on the “Install” button the spigot installation will start.
- After the installation is done,restart your server and all your plugins should work fine.
Was this answer helpful?
About this article. This article will guide you on how to access your server’s console. Follow...
About this article. This article will guide you on how to change the MOTD that your server...
About this article. If you want to connect to your FTP server, there are multiple ways to...
About this article. If you want to enable whitelist, to let specific people to login into your...
About this article. When you purchase your server , you will need to be opped to have access to...