How to add extra billing account.
About this article.
This article will guide you on how to add another user to your billing account login so they can pay invoices, make support tickets, and other billing features.
Follow these steps:
- Login into your DBMHosting Account
- After logging in, you will see at the top right side of the screen “Hello, (Name)!”, click on it.
- After clicking on it you will see a list of sub-categories one of the sub-categories will be called “Contacts/Sub-Accounts”, click on it.
- Check that "Add New Contact" is selected on the Choose Contact field.
- After clicking the“Go” button.
- After clicking on the “Go” button, you need to fill out the required information for your sub-account.
- Check the "Activate Sub-Account" check box .
- After Checking the box, there will be a list of permissions that can be given to your sub-account
- After checking the boxes that your sub-account can have access to, under the permission list for your sub-account you will see a box where you have to make a new password to your new sub-account, under it you will need to re-write the password to confirm it.
- After confirming the password, you will see a list under the category “Email Preferences”, check the boxes that will soot your need.
- After finishing checking the boxes, click on the “Save Changes” button and your done.
Was this answer helpful?
About this article. If you want to earn some money, and have some friends that are interested in...
About this article. Need more RAM, or have too much? This is the article for you. It will guide...
About this article. When you purchase a service, it might not soot your needs, this article will...