How to fix the error “Cannot bind to port".
About this article.
This article will guide you on how to fix the problem “Cannot bind to port” , that server might show when you are trying to connect to your server.
Follow these steps:
- Login into your TcAdmin.
- After logging in , you will see at the right side of the screen under the category “Game and voice Management” a sub-category called “Game Services”, click on it.
- After clicking on “Game Services”, you will be sent to a new page, at the bottom of your page you will see a category called “Configuration files” click on it.
- After clicking on “Configuration files” , you will be sent t a new page where it will have multiple files , but the first file will be called “Server.properties”, next to it there will be “Text Editor”, click on it.
- After entering “Server.properties configuration editor”, after entering the “Server.properties configuration editor”, don’t do anything just click on the save button.
- After clicking the save button, restart your server and the problem should be fixed.
Was this answer helpful?
If you are experiencing ticking entities change the following valudes in config/forge.cfg # Set...