About this article.
This article will guide you on how to regenerate your own server.properties file.
Follow these steps:
- Login into your TcAdmin.
- After logging in , you will see at the right side of the screen under the category “Game and voice Management” a sub-category called “Game Services”, click on it.
- After clicking on “Game Services”, you will be sent to a new page, at the bottom of your page you will see a category called “Configuration files” click on it.
- After clicking on “Configuration files” , you will be sent t a new page where it will have multiple files , but the first file will be called “Server.properties” click on it, next to it there will be “Configuration editor”, click on it.
- After entering “Server.properties configuration Editor”, you will have the ability to edit variables to fit your needs such as server MOTD, whitelist, etc.
- After you finish editing the file, click on the save button
- After saving the file, restart your server and all the variables will be the way you want them to be.