How to regenerate the "Server.properties" for your server.
About this article.
This article will guide you on how to regenerate your own server.properties file.
Follow these steps:
- Login into your TcAdmin.
- After logging in , you will see at the right side of the screen under the category “Game and voice Management” a sub-category called “Game Services”, click on it.
- After clicking on “Game Services”, you will be sent to a new page, at the bottom of your page you will see a category called “Configuration files” click on it.
- After clicking on “Configuration files” , you will be sent t a new page where it will have multiple files , but the first file will be called “Server.properties” click on it, next to it there will be “Configuration editor”, click on it.
- After entering “Server.properties configuration Editor”, you will have the ability to edit variables to fit your needs such as server MOTD, whitelist, etc.
- After you finish editing the file, click on the save button
- After saving the file, restart your server and all the variables will be the way you want them to be.
Was this answer helpful?
About this article. When you purchase your server , you will need to be opped to have access to...
About this article. If you want to connect to your FTP server, there are multiple ways to...
About this article. This article will guide you on how to access your server’s console. Follow...
About this article. When you purchase your server, your server will be automatically set to...
About this article. If you want to enable whitelist, to let specific people to login into your...