How to upload a plugin.
About this article.
This article will guide you on how to upload plugins into your server.
Note: If the plugins aren't being loaded or the folder doesn't exist, go to the spigot installation guide to learn how to install spigot. [HERE]
Follow these steps:
- Login into your TcAdmin
- After logging in , you will see at the right side of the screen under the category “Game and voice Management” a sub-category called “Game Services”, click on it.
- After clicking on “Game Services”, you will be sent to a new page, at the bottom of your page you will see a category called “File-Manager” click on it.
- After entering the “File-Manager”, you will be sent to a new page where you will see multiple files and folders, look for the “Plugins” folder.
- Click on the “Plugins” folder.
- After entering the “Plugins” folder, you will see a button at the top of the page called “Upload”, Click on it and upload your “.Jar” plugin file.
- After uploading the plugin “.Jar”, restart your server and the plugin will be working on the server.
Was this answer helpful?
About this article. If you want to enable whitelist, to let specific people to login into your...
About this article. This article will guide you on how to access your server’s console. Follow...
About this article. This article will guide you on how to change the MOTD that your server...
About this article. When you purchase your server , you will need to be opped to have access to...
About this article. If you want to connect to your FTP server, there are multiple ways to...